New European Real Estate Trainee Program
14. April 2022
Frankfurt am Main
- New "European Real Estate Trainee Program" implemented
- Trainees wanted for October 2022
Universal Investment has a new offer for graduates who would like to work as real estate professionals in the future: the "European Real Estate Trainee Program"! The programme, which was co-developed by young talents, builds on our proven trainee programme. The decisive difference: it is not generalist, but subject-specific. The first trainee to go through the programme joined us in April 2022. Further applicants are expected to join the real estate team in autumn 2022.
From New York luxury department stores to Chinese office towers
The European Real Estate Trainee Program is a specialised programme tailored to the real estate industry, which can be customised according to the trainees' talents and interests. At Universal Investment, trainees are given the opportunity to accompany the world of real estate and real estate funds from product idea to fund launch and portfolio management.
As a leading capital management company in the real estate sector, Universal Investment can cover an unparalleled range of different fund ideas, investment sectors and real estate locations - from multi-story car parks to logistics to hotels, from California to Japan. The traineeship also offers insights into fund structuring and regulation.
The most important contents at a glance:
- Comprehensive expertise with a focus on real estate components, in addition to fund and regulatory topics.
- Insights into international real estate markets, from America to Europe and Asia
- Familiarisation with the most diverse asset classes
- Insights into the entire company, including periods abroad at our offices in Luxembourg and Krakow
Interested? Then apply today!