We make sure your funds are seen: national and international
for your funds
When beginning fund distribution, it is important to ensure your white label funds are accessible for your target group
Our Distribution Support at a glance
Make sure your white label fund is tradeable
Save time and money with our Commission Management services
Setting up distribution agreements with key banks and platforms is time-consuming and costly. Our Distribution Support Team provides fast and uncomplicated access to about 60 affiliated distribution partners (banks and platforms) in seven different countries. Through multipliers, our network encompasses more than 1,100 distribution partners. We are steadily expanding this network and are happy to consider the onboarding of further distribution partners.
What is in it for you? You would benefit from our experience and could also enjoy lower distribution costs and a reduced risk of double payments.
- Negotiation, review and execution of distribution contracts and global agreements
- Coordination of processes between custodians, distribution partners and you, our fund partner
- Distribution partner receives up-to-date clearing, settlement and depositary data, order information and fund master data
- Provision of fund documents (through our established partner FE fundinfo GmbH)
- Individual solutions for the settlement of sales follow-ups
- Drafting and distributing of trailer fee credits and payments to distribution partners
- To support your distribution, we provide a quarterly review of sales partners, their depositories and their respective trading volumes in your white label funds
- In cooperation with our software partner rosicon GmbH, we provide you with a comprehensive and detailed overview of your portfolio data and settlement processes using the intuitive web tool fundmate.holdings
Access to global distribution for your white label funds through our International Fund Registration Services
We are happy to support you with the global distribution license for your white label funds as well as to coordinate the approval process for public distribution in your target countries. We can ensure a swift market entry through our wide network of established partners.
In line with regulatory requirements, we also coordinate the supply of KIIDs and other fund documents in the language of your fund’s distribution countries. Our team of tax specialists is moreover on hand for any questions you might have regarding local taxation laws.
The best way to set up your international fund distribution: the Universal Investment Distribution Hub
To successfully distribute your funds internationally a good grasp of the cultural and regulatory environment is crucial.
Supported by our renowned partners, we are perfectly equipped to provide advice on the ideal global distribution models for you and your white label funds.